Le Thursday 15 July 2010 14:25:27, jaymzcd a écrit :
> There's a few ways to do it. An easy way if your just serving up some
> css, images etc is to symlink your admin_media folder in your media
> directory to the media folder in your django admin install:
>
> [ja...@293230-app1 ~]$ ls /var/django-projects/udox/public/media/ -l
> total 28
> lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  root     62 Jun 25 09:34 admin -> /usr/local/
> pyvans/lib/python2.6/site-packages/grappelli/media/
> drwxr-xr-x  2 jaymz apache 4096 Jul  9 06:12 css
> drwxr-xr-x 32 jaymz apache 4096 Jun 14 11:21 galleries
>
> And in settings:
> ADMIN_MEDIA_PREFIX = '/media/admin/'

I've tried this way, and it doesn't work.

15:53 r...@tera2 /var/www/pfmanager# ls /var/www/pfmanager/media -l
total 0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 55 15 juil. 15:47 admin ->
/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.5/django/contrib/admin/media/

In addition, I've enable the personnal templates by fulfilling templates_dir.
The behaviour is strange : sometimes I can see my personnal title, sometimes I
see "Django Administration", when I refresh the page.
And I don't see images.

Maybe the problem is not the part with media but anything else.
If you have an idea...

Thanks for your help.