Hi All,

I'm currently working on providing an editor for django templates in
Pydev (http://pydev.org).

Now, while I do work with django templates sometimes, my experience is
a bit limited with it -- so far I used it only for .html files,
sometimes with some javascript in it, so, that's what I'm covering in
the first step (mostly an html editor which knows about django
templates and acts accordingly, giving syntax highlighting and code-
completion for the common django constructs -- besides the code-
completion for html).

So, my doubt is: what are the other common use cases that a django
templates editor should support? (is css common in django templates?
Any other format?)

Another thing: would the django structures be expected to be shown in
the outline (or mostly just the language structure -- in this case
html)?

Thanks,

Fabio