On 7/20/2010 9:08 PM, Ale wrote:
On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 10:04 PM, Michael Hipp <mich...@hipp.com
<mailto:mich...@hipp.com>> wrote:
    Is it
    possible to give it a file-like object instead?

Did you see the documentation regarding creating an EmailMessage and the
attach() method?

"""You can pass it a single argument that is an email.MIMEBase.MIMEBase
instance. This will be inserted directly into the resulting message."""

Yes, I saw that but didn't grasp that therein was the answer to my question. Thanks for the hint.

Another idea: In what type of operating environment are you? If you are
in linux you can use /dev/shm [0]

Unfortunately this deployment will be on an old W2k box for a while.

Thanks,
Michael