Thanks for the comment! I really do think that this "backends ready &&
included" parts of Django are extremely useful (and fun to extend if
needed).

About the admin, I haven't really get into admin integration yet as I
cannot answer this: should user with "flatpages.change_flatpage"
permission for flatpage instance be able to edit it at admin if he/she
doesn't have "flatpage.change_flatpage" global permission? I'm just
stuck here - I suppose it would be good to "turn off" ability to
change some objects for user with this global "app.change_obj"
permission removal. On the other hand, wouldn't it be too much to give
such global permission for user if we intend to allow him/her to
change only single object?

Am not sure if I should start such discussion here but I just couldn't
resist :)