On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 12:31 PM, shmengie <1st...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think it's better to let the user know the fields exist and may not
> be changed, than to present them with editable fields that may not.

I agree. That's not incompatible with my solution. I would expect the
user to be informed of the policy rather than just have changes
ignored.

I chose to present the simplest possible explanation you could use to
do what you wanted instead of going into great depth writing your
ModelForms for you because it was easier to do. I take for granted
that there is more than I know (or will ever know) going on in your
project and I expect that you will ignore or adapt my suggestions as
you see fit.

Shawn