Le 10 août 2010 à 15:10, Daniel França a écrit :

> It's very useful Andy, sympathy is welcome =)
> I was programming under linux, and I guessed that would be really straight
> forward port my project to OSX, I was wrong :(

You know you are unfair. Unless you have strong evidence, you shouldn't blame
osx for mistakes you probably made.
Actually, your code doesn't work at all.
I just gave a try on ubuntu 9.10/Django 1.2/sqlite DB and got the same error as
I have on OSX (Error binding parameter 1 - probably unsupported type.).

Regards,
Xavier.