I have a web site. It is www.projector.net.ua. Sometimes it is down.
I have the latest code here http://github.com/vaxXxa/projector of it.
I have installed rosetta module to translate the English version of my
site into Russian and Ukrainian. I did this. You may see it in
projector/locale folder.
I setup my settings.py to use 'ru' language just for test.

You can see my base.html file which is getting LANGUAGE_CODE var
always as 'en', however in settings.py i did specify the 'ru' one.

I have read docs and djangobook (the same as docs, but more
comfortable as it is displayed on one single page) for several times
and I can't understand why my site is still in English.

I guess some guru can look at the code above and find an error. If I
will be so lucky)