One of Django's design principles is to separate database access and
application logic from presentation.

Rather stick to the tutorial and documentation to use Django, and forget the
PHP way of doing things while you use Django.

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 3:53 PM, Imad Elharoussi
<imad.elharou...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello
>
> Can we connect to a database from the template like in php?

Regards,
Sithembewena Lloyd Dube
http://www.lloyddube.com