On Jul 25, 2006, at 7:49 PM, Joe wrote:
> However, I have a question:  Rock Howard had posted a workaround,
> Jacob
> then closed the ticket indicating "Transaction management (now on
> magic-removal) provides a fix for this problem. Use it. Love it." but
> not explicitly describing how the fix works.  Some other user recently
> said Rock's workaround no longer works (and I've confirmed that I
> can't
> import db from django.core in 0.95).  So how does one recover from the
> aborted transaction?

http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/transactions/ should have
everything you need to know.  Essentially, if you use one of the
decorators, you don't really need to worry about "cleaning up" since
those'll do that for you, and if you do things by hand you just need
to do "transaction.rollback()".

Jacob