Hi Jeremy,

I m using mysql-standard-5.0.22-linux-i686 and
MySQL-python-1.2.1_p2 on RH Fedora core 4.
I didn't compile form source, i was using binary given by mySQL.
The links u pointed out set the path for libmysqlclient.so* but i dont have that dynamic library, i have static library libmysqlclient.a.
How to porceed further ?
Should i compile mySQL form source ?