Hi all,
I just start to use Dajax with my Pinax based project
I followed the installation steps

and it's almost working :P

I tried to do a test just copying the following code from Dajax examplex:
http://www.dajaxproject.com/random/
I'ts calling the randomize function correctly (and I can debug it), but it's
not updating the field with the value.

I understood that there's no need to write any js code, right?

I just created my ajax.py and write this:

*import random
from dajax.core import Dajax
from dajaxice.core import dajaxice_functions

def randomize(request):
    dajax = Dajax()
    dajax.assign('#result','value',random.randint(1, 10))
    return dajax.json()

dajaxice_functions.register(randomize)*

and added to my html code:

<input type="text" name="result" value="" id="result">
<input type="button" name="rand" value="Let's Rand!" id="rand"
onclick="Dajaxice.examples.randomize('Dajax.process')">

Just changed the "examples" name to my app name.

It's calling the function, I can debug it, but nothing change in my page.

What am I doing wrong?