some extra informations:
I'm adding this lines to my base html:
        <script src="{{ MEDIA_URL }}js/jquery.js"
type="text/javascript"></script>
        {% dajaxice_js_import %}

The response has the value(seems right):
Dajax.process([{"cmd": "as", "id": "#result", "val": "5", "prop": "value"}])

and my js raise this error:
Uncaught ReferenceError: Dajax is not defined

but these error is not in my function randomize, this function has the Dajax
import and it's working
debuging it seems to be here that it's raising this error:
self.shutdown_request(request)