Hello all!

In this list we have a recurrent thread: "What'ts the best IDE for
Django and Python development?" trespams-vim is my try to answer this
question for people who likes to have a very powerful editor and needs
to have an editor which is able to run in the desktop as well as in a
remote session. I have updated the previous version with delimMate and
easytags, so actually you'll find:

* Syntax highlight
* Python autocompletion
* Smart tabbing
* Templates for Python, Django, js, html, ... (just try to edit a
python file and press sbu + tab as an example)
* Add/remove comments on multiple lines
* Tabs
* Surround
* marks

etc. etc. :

This is a list of my favorite shortcuts

http://code.google.com/p/trespams-vim/wiki/readme

So, you'll find a collection of plugins and .vimrc settings that I
have found very useful in my day-by-day work in Python and Django.

http://code.google.com/p/trespams-vim/

Happy coding!

--
Antoni Aloy López