On 30 sep, 22:45, Carles Barrobés <car...@barrobes.com> wrote:
> If the ideal solution for you is different sites, one authentication,

I don't think that's the case, and FWIW the OP's layout makes perfect
sense to me. His point is that even while all apps are in a same
project and share a common auth, they are otherwise totally (or
mostly ?) independent so it doesn't really makes sense to put all the
media together in the project's /static/ dir.

FWIW, even for a more canonical "integrated" website / webapp composed
of distinct django apps, "assets" (app specific css, js, images and
whatnot) management can sometimes be a pain. My own solution so far is
to keep all app-specific static stuff in a /medias/<appname> subir of
the app and manually symlink this to the project's /static dir, but
I'd really enjoy a better solution.