Hi Andrew.
I have no idea from the information you have provided me.

are you running it via mod-python, fastcgi, or the django-admin?

besides from actually uploading your app somewhere where people can see, I'm not sure what else we can do.
FWIW.. I will only look at your code if it's open source.. other people don't have this restriction.

regards
Ian