On 17 ?.?. 2010, at 0:03, Everett wrote:

> Ok...I'm confused now....do I have to build the bindings or just copy
> them into the site-packages directory?

I'm not sure this advice:

>> I recall having a similar problem. Get the MySQL bindings appropriate to
>> your Python version below and install to your site-packages folder:
>>
>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/mysql-python/

Was taking into account the fact that your OS is Windows - it's not a simple
install to site-packages for you I'm afraid...

I don't have a windows machine, and am using postgres with Django myself, but I
did some digging for you on the project's forums and found this link which
looks like it does the trick:

http://www.bcspcsonline.com/wiki/index.php?title=MySQL-5.1.34_Python-2.6_Module_Build_Instructions

Hope you have visual studio installed! :p

Good luck!
Jonathan