Hi Anthony,

I was in a situation similar to yours not too long ago - introduced Django
at work and we've enjoyed it. We are getting better time to market than we
would with other options (PHP, .NET etc). Also, coding in Python has been
great fun.
So, good choice.

As to your question, I have no experience running Django on Windows other
than using the development server. I think that you'd be best off finding
good Linux hosting - WebFaction, Linode etc.

Some links that may help:
http://djangofriendly.com/hosts/
http://djangohosting.org/

Regards,
Lloyd

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 1:43 PM, ashdesigner <antony.shash...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am absolutely new to Python/Django. Being responsible for a large
> corporate startup project and having looked through a number of MVC/
> MVT frameworks I decided to outsource the webproject in Django.
>
> The only undiscovered issue to us is whether we can launch a heavy
> loaded website in Django under Windows (IIS) + MSSQL. Would appreciate
> any comment please.
>
> Anthony

Regards,
Sithembewena Lloyd Dube