Guys,

As I can judge from the posts and links above, an ISAPI plugin
(PyISAPIe) which is declared the best and fastest way to run Django
apps on Windows and primarily intended to be used with IIS (although
it is announced to work with Apache as well) simply doesn't work
smothly with IIS. Or at least no one can say anything particular about
the way PyISAPIe under IIS can be set up and running. As for me, it
seems rather weird - or maybe I just don't get the point.

Anthony