Yeah I understand you!

but is something missing me, because if I put it this way

my urls:
info_dict = {
    'queryset': Obra.objects.all(),
    'template_object_name': 'obras',
    'paginate_by': 5,
    'tamplate_name': 'obras/obra_list.html',
    }
(r'page(?P<page>[0-9]+)/$',
'django.views.generic.list_detail.object_list', info_dict),

the problem is the same!

but the first form was more usefull to me because I want the other
generic views tha I will be using catch diferent templates (...name)

I was think on use a wrap function on views.py, but I think this is a
simple problem

I just don't get it, can you help me?

thanks
Aboim