On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 3:31 PM, Carlos Aboim <abo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you Tom for your answer and pacience. But I am totally lost!
> I recoded urls because we don't need specify the default template_name
> So I am going post all my releated files and code if you could analyze
> it for me I'll apreciate.
>
> urls inside app folder:
> http://dpaste.com/hold/282239/
>
> template
> http://dpaste.com/hold/282242/
>
> Full traceback
> http://dpaste.com/hold/282244/
>
> and that's the code, Hope I have not forgotten anything I you could
> help me
>
> thank you
> Aboim

The error is that you are trying to look up a url, and the name of the
view you are looking up is the same as the name of a dictionary in the
template context. IE you want the url named 'obras_detail', but
instead it is looking for a url whose name is a dictionary. Dict
objects are unhashable, so you can't use them as keys to dictionaries,
and when it tries, the whole thing goes boom.

It's unclear which url is causing this. If you look at the value of
the local variable 'key' in the bottom-most frame in the traceback, it
should give you an idea of which url is causing the issue.

The solution would be to give the url a distinct name that doesn't
conflict with template context variables.

Cheers

Tom