David,

Thanks for your advice. Our IT environment is not hostile towards
*nix, but the general corporate policy is to stick to MS as much as we
can. Which means, we may start supporting a *nix OS, but this will
cost us some extra money. As such, I have to obtain significant
reasons to prove my p.o.v. to my colleagues.

BTW, outsourcing VPS/Linux support can be an option as well - thanks
to Lloyd again.

Anthony