Guys,

By the way. I've got an idea to run a small blog describing my
experience of Python/Django deployment (and study) from scratch on
Windows platform. It could be just notes of what I (personally) do
(and why) that way or another, with anyone commenting on my progress.

What do you say? I just see it as sharing of experience which might be
useful to someone like me, step-by-step.

Anthony