Hello,

I'd like to start some threads when the server launch to listen to
events (I'm doing message passing).

To do so, I guess I should be using the __init__.py file at the root of
my project (by the way, what's the used of the other __init__.py files
in the apps)

I've tried with a simple test by only having 'print "starting server"'
into the file and the result is :

$ python manage.py runserver
starting server
starting server
Validating models...
0 errors found

Django version 1.2.3, using settings 'website.settings'
Development server is running at http://127.0.0.1:8000/
Quit the server with CONTROL-C.

Why the file is executed twice ? I don't want to have twice the same
threads.

Thank you

mart