Hard to know from what's shown here, but it seems likely that your
database didn't get created properly on the new server.  The error
suggests that the expire_date column of the django_session table in
the MySQL database is of type DECIMAL rather than the expected
DATETIME.  How did you migrate the database to the new server?  It's
best to use  mysqldump and not simply copy the data files when you're
changing MySQL versions.