On Wednesday, December 22, 2010 05:08:05 pm Jakob H wrote:
> Hi, I have a related SSL question using WSGI and Apache.
>
> In my .htaccess file I have something like this:

If you are using WSGI, then you'll probably have to look at Apache's config
files (usually in /etc/apache2 or /etc/httpd for the problem and not .htaccess.

More than likely it's as simple as not automatically redirecting http requests
to https for your domain (or vhost) as appropriate.

Also, most of the directives in your .htaccess appear to be fast-cgi and not
wsgi settings, so I'd probably first check to see you really are using
mod_wsgi. You may be able to simplify that .htaccess file a bunch.

--
Mike Seidle