Hi,

> Near the top of my views.py I do have "from django import forms", so
> I'm guessing that based on previous comments that this is ok. Do I
> also need to import my specific named-form which IO created for the
> new screen/view from my polls.forms.py module? If so is this syntax
> correct:
>
> from polls.forms import AddChoiceForm
>
> If not let me know. Thanks.
>

>From your original code - yes, you'll need that line you specify above.

However, the original error you posted was referring to something called 'form'
which wasn't defined. Check through your code in views.py for any reference to
'form'. You'll also need to check any code you've written that's imported by
your views.py for references to a 'form' that hasn't been defined - that will
also cause views.py to fail to import.

Cheers,
Dan
--