I am using a jquery project for forms that someone else created to
give myself a jump start on what Im trying to do.  Unfortunately, I
can't get any other plugins to work that I download.  No other jquery
plugins seem to work and Im pretty sure I have the directory paths
right and everything.  I have gotten simple jquery commands to work so
I know some things must work.  Why am I getting this problem?  Also I
have gotten these plugins to work outside of django.  To reiterate,
I've staerted with someone elses project and their jquery file.  It
works.  Then I try to add other plugins and none will work.