I did what you've recommended, I put in the jquery.js file that I used
while testing outside of django.  There was still no success.  Thus
far I cant get any other plugin to work beside the one it dynamic
formset one I started with.  I even deleted that file temporarily to
see if it was "blocking" the other files somehow.  It didn't work.
Are there any other suggestions on how to get these jquery files to
work in my django project?