this is an instruction that i forgot

# This is an auto-generated Django model module.
# You'll have to do the following manually to clean this up:
#     * Rearrange models' order
#     * Make sure each model has one field with primary_key=True
# Feel free to rename the models, but don't rename db_table values or field
names.
#
# Also note: You'll have to insert the output of 'django-admin.py sqlcustom
[appname]'
# into your database.