Hi Jay,

Please start a new thread for a new topic, rather than replying on an
existing thread. Makes things easier to track both in threaded email
clients and in the web view. Thanks. :-)

On Fri, 2006-08-04 at 23:06 -0600, Jay Klehr wrote:
[...]
> When I run this line:
>
> ctype = ContentType.objects.get_for_model(quartz)
>

> I get this SQL built:
>
> SELECT
> `django_content_type`.`id`,`django_content_type`.`name`,`django_content_type`.`app_label`,`django_content_type`.`model`
>
> FROM `django_content_type` WHERE (`django_content_type`.`model` = quartz
> AND `django_content_type`.`app_label` = myapp)

Looks like a bug. I can replicate this with other database backends as
well. Can you file a ticket for it so it doesn't get lost, please?
Shouldn't be too hard to fix.

Thanks,
Malcolm