On 8/5/06, medhat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So, is there a way to not have to repeat the fields (from the example)
> "username" and "password"  in the customer model? I wanted to achive
> something similar to this, but I don't want to duplicate the fields

Not through the 'save' method.

> (look at my related question in
> http://groups.google.com/group/django-users/browse_thread/thread/273e6b20740e5429/#)

It looks to me like what you want to do is beyond the scope of both
the admin interface and plain generic views.You may need a custom
AddManipulator, or perhaps even a form manipulator. These are not
difficult to use, and you should be up and going within a few hours.

Alan

--
Alan Green
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://bright-green.com