Hi Justin,
Take a chill man, the folks here on this group will surely help you.

> Well, the "python manage.py runserver" command returned a screen full
> of errors. What would be the appropriate way to post that? I don't
> want to burn anyone's special eyes.

First try to google that error in most of the cases you'll find a
solution, because errors are faced by others also.
and if you not get any solution then post the error you are getting
along with traceback.

> And since we are using Apache, I'm going to say we are also using
> wsgi.
mod-wsgi right?

One thing here I want to ask: Have you specified your application
directory in httpd.conf file ?

And finally, test every thing locally then commit it and then checkout
over amazon instance.
Its not much difficult :)

Hope it helps

Jitesh