I think you're right. So how do I update the table manually, or maybe
a better question is how do I completely delete it and then put it
back the way I need to have? Can you point me to somewhere in the
documenation for where to find this, or can you give me a step by step
process for how to keep my table definitions updated properly by some
manual process? Thanks for the help.