I need to construct a long SQL request to my database, but I'm not
sure how can I escape parameters correctly

How can I explicitly escape parameters in SQL like cursor.execute()
does?

Can you also give me an example what exactly this escaping have to do,
so I can test it?

Is there any difference if you escape standard SQL request or database
function call?

I need to create SQL like this one ... select * from
function_name(params_count, ARRAY[(param, param, param), (param,
param, param), (param, param, param)...

Also here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5064637/django-postgres-explicit-sql-parameters-escape