On Tue, 2006-08-08 at 08:06 -0700, Sarcastic Zombie wrote:
> I'm in the process of porting from .91 to the magic removal trunk (lord
> have mercy).

OK, we really have to stop calling the current code "magic removal
trunk". People are going to start wondering what we are talking
about. :-)

> In one of the old templates, I do a:
>
>    {% for agent in agency.get_agent_list %}
>
>    blah blah
>
>    {% endfor %}
>
> That worked great. So in my revised unmagical template I figured I'd do
> a little:
>
>    {% for agent in agency.agent_set.all %}
>
>    blah blah
>
>    {% endfor %}

Since you've already established it works at the command line, it might
be time to wheel out the blunderbuss to use inside the template. To dump
the whole context and environment (so that you can see what you are
working with), put the following somewhere in your template (hint: at
the end!)

        <pre>{% debug %}</pre>

Have a scan through the result and check that "agency" really is the
type of object you expect, etc. Basically, look for anything suspicious.

Failing any further progress, if you are able to post your model and
perhaps the relevant portion of the view without breaching any
proprietary constratints (if not, try to construct an identical example
that fails), that would be helpful.

Regards,
Malcolm