Hello,

On Mon, 07 Mar 2011 22:12:14 +0100, Michael Radziej <m...@spieleck.de> wrote:

Ahoj Martin,

On Mon, 07 Mar 2011 12:49:32 +0100, Martin Tiršel <dja...@blackpage.eu> wrote:
When I use filter in Django admin (that produces URL
.../admin/appname/booltest/?completed__exact=False), I get results which
are with completed=True. This is the SQL query generated by Django
admin:

It's the wrong URL, you should use

.../admin/appname/booltest/?completed__exact=False

It is the same link, I don't see a difference :)

(or has this changed since 1.1?)

Is there really a link somewhere in the admin to the "...=False" link,
or did you try to guess it?

This link is called after I click on `no` in filter category `By completed`.

Kind regards

Michael

Regards,
Martin