Hi Martin!

> > It's the wrong URL, you should use
> >
> > .../admin/appname/booltest/?completed__exact=False
> >

> It is the same link, I don't see a difference :)

Args--you're right. Stupid fingers :-)

I meant

.../admin/appname/booltest/?completed__exact=0

Does it work that way for you with 0 instead of False?

> This link is called after I click on `no` in filter category `By
> completed`.

Hmm. I see a 0 here. I don't know the reason for the difference, I
checked it on a django 1.1 system. I vaguely remember a change.

What database and which version of Django are you using?

Kind regards

Michael