I'm facing a new problem now. I have a defined a custom error page and
using the handler413 in my urls file to load this template. However
this is not getting picked up. I would like to handle this at django
level instead of apache. The ErrorDocument definition in apache works
fine.

Also the handler404 and handler500 are working without any issue. Can
someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Vamsy