That is true Michal. My understanding is that the server does send
back a 413 response as soon as it finds the huge mismatch in the
upload limit and the actual upload size. Also I think the server
immediately terminates the connection for the request. The problem
however is that the browser instead of reading the response from the
server shows the connection interrupted message. Ideally I would like
to configure it in a way the 413 error page is shown instead. Or do
you think it is not feasible in such a case?

Regards,
Vamsy