The order or priority of the fields are not important, but having a
minimum of at least one is, so that's why I wanted to save the user
some keystrokes by putting any data input into either field two or
three into field one if it's empty. I'm looking at the form and field
documentation now to try to figure out how to do this. Let me know if
I'm not looking in the right place. I may have some questions later if
I have problems getting this to work. Thanks for the tip.