In the view for the most part I'm just returning the same screen back
if there are errors, and if there are no errors then it should go to a
completely different screen and just output some messages. Right now
view code is little better than a skeleton, because I just started it
and I'm just checking to make sure it goes where its suppsoed to go
when its supposed to go there, before I write the majority of the code
I'll need there. At this point I'm not really even getting anything
back out of the POST data. As to the form I've added a couple of
validators to my forms.py which I'm now referencing for a couple of
fields on the form. I haven't done anything yet with any of the clean
methods, because I wanted to make sure I found and fixed this problem
with losing all of the good  data on the screen before I do that.