Howdy,

This is a newbie question on best practices of web design and django.

I have the following problem: Imagine my django app is wonderful and secure
and uses the auth module and all that. I need to run some other web service
provided by other developers in my company on another platform. Their
services are also secure with authorization and users and passwords...

The problem is the following. How do I access their services programmatically
without coding username, password in clear text?

In other words, how do I access their services in a secure way, so that if my
server is compromised, it doesn't compromise their server?

Is this possible?

thanks,
Danny