I dont understand so you render a view with a form once and you get
form errors on the initial view?

Or

Is there a POST/GET with formdata being submitted generating this
issue? *which would be by design as fas as i can tell you want form
verification to work

Note:
http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.3/topics/forms/

If you are binding data to a form for a view and rendering it im
pretty sure you will see form errors if you leave fields blank etc.

cheers

sam_w