Hi.

I'm trying to allow admin generated pages for unauthenticated
(anonymous) users. This is for intranet app and I'd only need to open
some models. I'm using 0.95 release version and development server.

Problem is, AnonymousUser seems to be a special case and I can't figure
out how to give permissions to it. Having read all of documentation I
could find (really!) and after dozen searches I turned here. It seems I
could do this with custom forms and permissions, but I'm perfectly
happy with Admin-app, so I'd rather not give up on it..

Another option could be to subvert AnonymousUser with a default user of
my own, but how to get Django to assign unauthenticated users to it?

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Jussi