Hi, using Django framework for CDR-Stats + Asterisk. The instructions
kind of confuses me. The How to get Django section has 2 options:
-Get the latest official version
and
- Get the latest development version

I am choosing the first one, but after that, it says:

After you get it
See the installation guide for further instructions.

My question is: is Option 1 enough to setup my environment for CDR-
Stats? I want to use it with  a MYSQL DB, so I am not entirely sure I
would have to follow the installation guide.

Thanks,