Thank you Pedro.

I know both options work. What I don't quite understand is if running

sudo python setup.py install

Would be sufficient setup for my Django + CDR Stats + MySQL setup. It looks
though, like I also need MySQLdb to interface between Django and the DB. Im
wondering if the devs from CDR-Stats.org want me to do that.......

Would you say its definitely required going through the mysqldb procedure?

 *José Pablo Méndez
*