Hi,

I think I have a really basic problem but I didn't find a solution searching
the web.

I have a Django application running on my local apache, and I can access
everything locally whitout any problems. But when i try to access it from an
external host, the server timeout.I guess it has something to do with apache
permissions, but my httpd.conf file looks similar to the examples i found
online. As you can see:

WSGIScriptAlias /Test /web/Test/apache/django.wsgi

<Directory /web/Test/apache>
   Order Deny,Allow
   Allow from all
</Directory>

<Directory /var/www/media>
Order Deny,Allow
Allow from all
</Directory>

<Directory /var/www>
Order Deny,Allow
Allow from all
</Directory>

<Directory /var/www/static>
Order Deny,Allow
Allow from all
</Directory>

I considered a firewall/router problem, but i think my ports are forwarded
correclty, since i can access the local site with my external dns/ip.

Does anyone have an idea of what i am doing wrong?

Thank You.

--
Renato Beserra Sousa