I am trying to update a user profile of an existing user with a
LinkedIn profile. My problem is I need an email address, but LinkedIn
does not give you that information. So I have a user create an account
with their email address and ask if they want to link their profile to
their LinkedIn profile. The problem is that the way Oauth works is
that it uses a call back and there is no way to link the user who
initiated the Oauth call to the call back coming from LinkedIn. If you
look at the request.user its Anonymous.

Does anyone have an idea how to get around this?