Hello,

I'm part of a bioinformatics team at a small, non-profit biomedical
research institute (Seattle BioMed). We are working on a grant
application that includes Django as we are excited about getting into
python and the BioPython module.

However, to include this technology in the grant, we must assert its
section 508 (accessibility) compliance. Specifically, our IT director
is looking for the "VPAT".  I have found references to people
asserting that it is compliant, but no real resources to assist in
completing the required documentation.

Has anybody got any relevant experience in completing section 508
compliance for Django?  Perhaps someone else has competed for a grant
(successfully or unsuccessfully) that required filling out this form
for Django?  There is the possibility of filling out the compliance
form and certifying it ourselves but I think there is a stigma about
that.

-L.