Thank you. That was a very satisfying link to forward internally as I
have been arguing exactly the same thing: that Django is transparent
to the end user and the burden of 508 compliance applies to the web
pages that are served.

So far, no one has been swayed by that argument.

I am still hoping that someone else has been forced to do this and is
willing to share advice on how they handled it. The fact that Django
is not the right piece of the puzzle to be inspecting for
accessibility compliance makes it more difficult to fill out the
form.

-L.